Monday, November 13, 2017

[internal monologue #2]

Every time I hear a sad news of somebody else's passing, I always get this feeling that I may be next. I may be riding the bus on the way home and then boom, I'm dead. I could be anywhere and death might hit me just like that. So yes, before death comes at me, I am going to start giving every piece of me to the world. And to you as well, who's reading this. Haha! I promise to blog almost everything, almost everyday! Hahaha! I am going to document everything and everyone. I am going to put here everything. So when that day comes, I will feel no regret. So for today's entry for internal monologue, I am going to share my deepest thoughts about my plan for the future. :D Here goes! First, I plan to establish an NGO that focuses on adoption. I don't know what yet in particular, but I want it to focus on adoption. Second, I want to take my Master's degree. Don't know what to master on yet, haha, but we'll get there. Third, I want to go to Bolivia. Haha! Well, I want to travel the world so, anywhere is fine for me. Fourth, I want to constantly be good to others and spread love, happiness, and peace as much as possible! I am dreaming too much! But whatever, I am doing all those! Haha! I'll be sharing more! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment