Monday, November 27, 2017

[internal monologue #3]

I wonder, when I die, will someone really remember me for the rest of their lives? Will my impact be that enough? Will they say something really nice about me of when we first met? I mean, I am not always with my friends, is that memory of me already enough for them to cry over my death? Will my family still talk to me when I'm gone? Did I take enough pictures to save the memories? Did I create enough videos as a remembrance of my existence in this world? Did I write enough about the people who really matters and my feelings that should be freed? Did the music I listen to an enough representation of my love for it? Did I do enough helping people? Did I watch enough movies for me to know how painful reality is? Did I read books enough to make me question life? Will all the things I did be enough for me to die someday? Will I ever do enough? I can only do so much, but not everything and I hope it's enough to make me worth dying and remembering. I wonder about these  then realize how short life is. If I don't make it count right now, I might regret it the next day.

1 comment: