Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Summer Playlist

Hello there! I wanna share my summer playlist for 2013  to all of you readers! :) Let's start!

1. "Summer Paradise"- Simple Plan ft. Taka from ONE OK ROCK

One of the best collabs I have ever heard. By the way, ONE OK ROCK is a famous Japanese rock band. Though his parts are limited, Taka made the song more lovely. Perfect while on a roadtrip! 

2. "I Would" - Justin Bieber
It's not about what I want, it's all about what you need.

3. "Wherever You Will Go"- Charlene


 I am very sorry The Calling, but I love this more.

4. "Crazy World"- Boys Like Girls

                     Boys Like Girls is back! Yeah! It's a crazy world after all. Joyride!

5. "Hello Hurricane" - Switchfoot

                                    For a love that cannot be silenced by anyone or anything.

6. "Gathering Stories"- Jónsi

                  One of the loveliest songs I have ever heard. A masterpiece, I must say.

7. "Start Of Something Good"- Daughtry

                                       That one step might be the start of something good.

8. "All About Us" - He Is We ft. Owl City

The room's hush hush and now's our moment. <3


9. "Take My Hand" - The Cab


I am a newbie The Cab fan. I can't choose which one to recommend so I would just stick to this song for some good vibes :)

10. "A Drop In The Ocean"- Ron Rope



If you are a The Vampire Diaries fan, this might be familiar. I have known the song not because of the series though. Enjoy!

11. "The Beginning"- One Ok Rock


Rurouni Kenshin? Sounds familiar right? I have never liked a Japanese rock band before, but this band made me like the music.

12. "You Sing"- Gilgu Bonggu

A very good vibes song! I love the intro of the guitar. Every time I hear this song play, I could not help but smile :)

13. "Sleeping To Dream" Live Version - Jason Mraz

This one right here is a live version of the song. I think this one is way beautiful than the original one, but it's Jason Mraz anyway so :)

14. "B.A.B.A.Y"- Yeng Constantino

    Ang dali kaya magsabi ng BABAY. Good vibes song. Good vibes video as well :D

15. "Give Me Your Hand (Best Song Ever)"- The Ready Set

LSS maybe? :) Jordan always has that sexy voice in every song. Haha. This video is great too! Try listening to the acoustic version of this too. 

16. "I Won't Lie" Acoustic Version- Go Radio


Who would not love Jason's voice? Plus the perfect melody and the perfect lyrics. Ah, my feelings <3

17. "Davenport"- Never The Strangers

OPM never dies :)

18. "Rainbow"- David Archuleta


A revival from an OPM band called South Border :) David never fails to give that good vibes I need. His voice is amazing.

19. "Good Life" - One Republic

This song has been one of my favorite ever since 2011. It's been 2 years now. Wow. This never fails to give me good vibes so there :)

20. "Totoro Theme"- Sungha Jung


This cover is a cutie. Well, also the guitarist. Eep! There is no other way to say this, but this is beautiful <3


There you go! Have a happy summer vacay! Don't forget to protect your skin from the summer heat! I hope my playlist gave you a good vibes somehow. Till then! Toodles! :-*











No comments:

Post a Comment