Sunday, March 17, 2013

Onion King

Hello there! It's March 17 today! And, it's the onion king's birthday. Haha. JE fangirls would know who I am talking about =))) It's none other than, Tamamori Yuta *^O^*


He is the onion king because the challenge in the variety show where he joined, he needs to live 10000 Yen or about 5, 000 pesos in one month. He thought of buying onions that will be good for one month and stock it in his room. So there. Try watching Ikinari Ougen Dentsu if you want to know more :) 

Tama-chan is a very kakkoi (cool) person for me. Even though I don't know him personally, I can see it by the way he acts, dances and sings. He's also very childish at times. Haha. He belongs to a group named Kis-My-Ft2. It contains 7 members and all of them are cool :) 

Anyways, I love the way Tama-chan acts. Full of emotions and facial expressions. He has received a variety of roles and so he experienced a lot. From being a chef, to a lead vocalist in a band, to being a brother with a deceased sister and to being a medical student. I am pretty sure that everyone admires him for that. <3

So there, I think I have said enough. Otanjoubi Omedetou, Tama-chan :) God bless! 

No comments:

Post a Comment