Sunday, March 31, 2013

All Wrapped Up!

I have been thinking about what to blog lately. Haha. I've been itching to write something, but I don't want to write something non-sense so I have decided to once again, share to you my readers a slice of my life. Dozo!


This picture wraps it all! I am now officially not a freshie anymore :D I already completed my tasks! Yayyyyy! I must admit that my first year in college had been tough. I have not easily adjusted to the pressure and to the expectations. Of course this also includes finding new friends and enemies. Also, having terror professors that will squeeze the hell out of you. Haha. Kidding aside,  I know that I have adjusted now. I know how to manage my time already and to organize the things I have to do. Yayyy! Time flies so fast. I am really overwhelmed. I cannot thank God enough! Seems like just yesterday when I was just a highschooler and now I am stepping up to the next level of my college life. Hello, second year life. Please be good to me! Yoroshiku~! That's all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment