Friday, June 19, 2015

Mt. Batulao

Mt. Batulao was AMAZING. Great view. Great people. Great everything! Started hiking at around 5:30 AM. Yep! Running on 1 hour sleep, hehe! But it was really worth it! :) I was with my college friends - there were 7 of us (all girls) uhuh!



Had to do some rappelling on the way up! Thank God kuya Junnel (if I remember it right), our guide, was there to help us. I can slowly feel the heat! Fret not if you get thirsty while hiking because there are people selling drinks at every campsite. But I suggest that you bring your own water too! My friend recommended me 2L of water, and yes you'll really need that or more! :)


See that top right there? That's the summit - Camp 10! Yeeeaaaah. Way to go! 


And after 3 hours, wow. Hello, Camp 10!



AND THE VIEW - HERE IT IS! HELLO MT. BATULAO! :)




This place is highly recommended for everyone who wanted to try mountain hiking :) You guys will really enjoy! Nothing beats the feeling of reaching the summit of a mountain and seeing what you have been through. Everything was worth it. God is really amazing! Really wondrous! 

PS: It was my first time to do mountain hiking and I'll definitely do more!

No comments:

Post a Comment