Friday, June 19, 2015

YPS: PHILIPPINE GAMING FESTIVAL

MAY 24, 2015 - Philippine Gaming Festival, Cyberzone SM North EDSA

I assisted the Youth Vote Philippines as they have one of the participating booths in the area. The agenda of YPS of course is to encourage the youth who are 18 years old and above to register as a voter and to participate on the upcoming national elections. I believe that the event is a pretty good avenue for us since a lot of youth are there. And to my surprise, a lot of them are actually interested! Yey :) I did help in introducing the advocacy of  YPS and what is the importance of a vote and luckily, most of them listened eagerly. Hooray! The event went on until 8 PM, I think. But some of us left at around 6 PM.



Had dinner with my bosses after the event! Yehey! Thank you, miss Ace and miss Debbie! :)



It was a fun activity! Something new for me, hehe! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment