Saturday, June 24, 2017

JUNE 24 [rambled thoughts] [internal monologue]

It's your birthday. You might be reading this, or not, ha! Anyway, kumusta? It's been three days since I decided to leave. 2 days since I unfriended you (?) very millenial, lol. It's been 6 months since I got to know you. Sana pinakinggan mo lahat ng kantang binigay ko. I'm still sorry for leaving. I just...I don't know, got fed up with "you are special to me";"go with the flow lang, bahala na";"ang alam ko lang, masaya ako." Daaaaaaamn. They sound so good at first, but man, ang hirap ng sitwasyon na yun! I got tired, sorry. I concluded na wala nang patutunguhan since you were like that for the past six months, so I decided to leave. I figured out, I cannot take it any longer. Hindi kita ma-plastic. Hindi ko matanggap sa sarili ko na hindi mo kayang mag-commit. But oh, well! I pray that you are doing well today. I mean, hindi rin naman ako masyadong malaking kawalan sa'yo, haha! Yeah, drink with the guys? Saturday night and it's your birthday. I am actually thinking of giving you a message or a  call, but, I don't know, I feel like it is not needed anymore. We already said our goodbyes. Wag na diba? Hahaha! Though, umaasa pa rin akong lalabas yung pangalan mo ulit sa messenger ko, iilaw yung phone ko tapos pangalan mo yung lalabas. But I guess, not gonna happen anymore. We were like literally Rachel and Ross, except that I took that plane anyway and did not come back for good. Mahirap kang kalimutan, yes. Eh, hello, you are the first person to even introduce me to his mother, pero, daaang, wala, friends pa rin?? Hahaha! Akala ko, seryoso na yung step na yun! Akala ko, yun na talaga! Pero, wala, e. Haha! Sige lang. Pain will heal itself. Kaya 'to! Sorry if I am too much to handle for you. I did not mean to be so fast-forward to you. I'm sorry for everything. You were still a good man, Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment