Saturday, December 31, 2016

NEW YEAR '16-'17




New Year's Eve tonight and 2017 is just around the corner. Wow! Time flies really fast. On the first quarter of this year, I was just a college student and graduated months after and wow, look where I am now. Haha! I never thought all these moments could happen in just a year. I am overwhelmed with all the blessings, breakthroughs, and challenges. I am amazed by the grace of God and His overwhelming love. There are so many things I am thankful for and things/people I want to leave behind before 2017 starts. This year, I conquered my 2nd mountain, graduated from college, went through heartbreak after another, shaved my hair, got stronger, got to know myself more, got to love myself more, appreciated the people around me, started to give importance to the things that matter, left my comfort zone and decided to volunteer in Davao Oriental, and now I feel like a new person all over again. This year is tough, but I am tougher, and God surely is the toughest. It's crazy how fast a year can change a person and I'm glad it's that way. 💕 To the people who have been with me this year, thank you. I am more than grateful that you have been with me throughout my 2016 journey. You are all a blessing. 💜 To the people who chose to leave, for whatever reason it is, I do respect it. I just hope you are doing well in life and achieving the things you have always wanted to achieve. To the people whom I may never see again for the rest of my life, it was nice meeting you this year and though we will never see each other again 'till another lifetime, please do know that I am happy I got to know you. To the people I did wrong, I am terribly sorry for the things I did and please believe me when I say that I have already learned my lesson. Thanks for the memories. To the people who have done me wrong, forgiving is kind of easy, but forgetting is another kind of obstacle I still have to get through. To the people who chose to love me and accept me as a crazy being I am, thank you with all my heart. I don't know why you still love me, but I'm glad you do because I love you too. 💜😉 Goodbye, 2016! Hey 2017, you better get ready because I am all set for your ups and downs. 💪

PS: Darating na ba si "the one" next year, Lord? 🙊😩

1 comment: