Saturday, January 19, 2013

Moshi-Moshi, Katipunan, Quezon City



The Donut Club (my friends) =)) decided to eat at Moshi-Moshi after stressing ourselves for a requirement. This Japanese restaurant is very affordable especially for a student like me. So, hello there! :)
Donut Club
So here is the table number! :) Haha. While waiting for our foods to be served, we talked about anything that we could think of! (that's the usual us!) =)) They started to serve our foods 5 minutes after we placed our order :)


Table Number
AND FINALLY! *drum roll* Yayy! They're here! :) After 10-15 minutes, our foods are now complete! And of course, I have to take a picture of it! Yeaaaah. LIKE A BOSS. =)))  I had Gyudon (lower left), Paula had Katsudon (lower right) and Fei and Nico had California Maki! :)

 After having a very scrumptious lunch, we decided to leave the restaurant. Before leaving, I saw these kawaii things on display. I think they are biscuits being sold! (I think I'm right. Haha!) I badly want the Doraemon one! =)))





Want to visit them? Moshi Moshi is located at the 2nd level, Regis Center, 327 Katipunan Avenue, Brgy. Loyola Heights in Quezon City. Call them at 990-2272.




No comments:

Post a Comment